The FOUNDATION OF REHABILITATION CENTERS PADRE PIO ONLUS intends to pursue excellence through continuous training, implementation of services and equipment, quality in the provision of services, integrating with the Regional Health System, in the ongoing challenge, aimed at breaking down waiting lists for diagnostic services, as well as being a reference point for rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
The OBJECTIVES of the FOUNDATION REHABILITATION CENTERS PADRE PIO ONLUS can be identified in the following:
- Guarantee the effectiveness and efficiency of company processes and the quality of the service provided through the use of adequate professional and technological resources.
• Adopt and maintain a Quality System that leads to institutional accreditation and Quality Certification and maintenance.
• Meet the needs of users with respect to the types and volumes of services required, in collaboration with the ASLs regarding accredited activities, in the common objective of reducing waiting times, in particular for outpatient diagnostic services, in the area of Regional Programming. The correct management response to the continuous change of requests makes the Foundation believe that it is not a subsidiary entity to the public activity but supplementary and complementary to it; therefore the productive factors must be constantly monitored and adjusted both in terms of human resources and in terms of technological resources.
- Ensuring the respect of time and dignity of the patient through:
- The arrangement of large and comfortable access times;
- Certain and transparent waiting times and booking procedures;
- Compliance with the agreed timetable for services;
- The possibility for the patient to know and choose the specialist to rely on;
- Immediate reporting for the diagnostic services;
- A comfortable, clean environment that guarantees privacy during service delivery;
- Professionalism and courtesy from all employees and willingness to provide information;
- Respect for privacy.
- Clinical Risk Management
- Achievement and maintenance of the product and service standard as planned, with the aim of pursuing continuous improvement